Times have changed and so have ŠKODA’s. Modern ŠKODA vehicles are much more sophisticated than their vintage counterparts, and they’ve earned a new and better reputation for reliability and performance.
They may have been born on the wrong side of the Iron Curtain, but they were welcomed into the VAG family back in the 90’s. So ŠKODA’s are now part of the group that owns Volkswagen, Audi, Bentley and Lamborghini, all names that are synonymous with quality and style.
Today’s ŠKODA’s are highly engineered, governed by an on-board computer, with complex electronics, silicon chips, and advanced engines. In fact, because they share a lot of technology and components, there’s a lot of VW in today’s ŠKODA.
Top reasons why a ŠKODA should be your next car
– Award winners – the ŠKODA range has been the proud recipient of several Australian and international awards, recognising everything from innovative design to remarkable value.
– The Pom’s love them, and the UK is a hard market to crack… ŠKODA has featured in the JD Power Customer Satisfaction Survey’s top 10 manufacturers for more than 20 years without a break – and that’s impressive. This year the ŠKODA Fabia won Best Small Car at the What Car? Car of the Year Awards 2017.
– Safety is always a priority… The very popular ŠKODA Fabia hatch features a five-star ANCAP safety rating with high spec onboard technology such as Rear View Camera and Front Assist with city emergency brake as standard.
– Size does matter… If you line up the Fabia’s boot capacity with the Volkswagen Polo’s, there’s a significant difference. The ŠKODA has an extra 35 litres of space in the boot and when the rear seats are folded down, there’s an extra 228 litres of additional space.
– Little things matter too… clever ŠKODA design includes a lot of ‘nice to have’s’ as a standard. An umbrella stored in the door and a rechargeable LED light in the boot are nice little touches.
– At the other end of the range, the Yeti 4×4 also packs a lot of safety features which are essential when you’re travelling off road. Including Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Anti-Lock Braking and 7 airbags as a standard.
– Your new ŠKODA comes with a 5 Year / Unlimited Kilometre Warranty, so even peace of mind is included.
– Green Tech Engine technology… “turbocharged” and “efficient” in the same engine? Yes, German engineering has delivered lighter engines that combine torque with fuel efficiencies.
– Enjoy premium European quality at an affordable price – it’s just another reason why choosing a ŠKODA is simply clever.
If you want reliability value and performance, you can’t go past the new ŠKODA range. Choosing to have it serviced and maintained in a specialist ŠKODA workshop is also a smart move.
Based in the Perth suburb of Wangara, Elite Euro mechanics are factory trained specialists, with decades of experience. We know ŠKODA’s inside and out and perform superior quality log book servicing as a standard for ŠKODA’s and the entire VAG family of cars.