– Are you looking for a reliable, professional alternative to expensive Main Dealerships?
– Someone who is a passionate about your Euro car as you are?
– Someone experienced who you can trust to look after and maintain your European car, and who won’t compromise your new car warranty?
Our German auto service centre is locally owned and operated. Our workshop is fully equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment, and you have the peace of mind that our highly trained, and experienced auto technicians are committed to providing exceptional service at an affordable cost.
We Offer A Premium Service For Prestige Cars.
This is why we don’t take short cuts. That means we don’t offer cut price servicing for your car. Instead, at our German auto service centre you’ll get value for money and:
– Work which is carried out in accordance with manufacturer specifications;
– We use only genuine and OEM parts and fluids;
– Every service includes a diagnostic scan, complete vehicle inspection and safety check;
– Your logbook will be properly stamped and filled out, so you don’t lose track;
– We fix a service reminder sticker to your windscreen; and
– At the end you will receive a complete invoice detailing all work carried out and parts ` fitted. In fact we keep all parts replaced for your inspection.
When you trust your car to Elite Euro, you’re choosing a German auto service centre with a track record in providing European car owners with a full complement of services including servicing, maintenance and repairs.
Specialising in Audi, Volkswagen, and SKODA
Elite Euro has been operating since 2006, providing our loyal clients from all over Perth with quality services for passenger and light commercial vehicles in the V.A.G group. We are also one of Western Australia’s only Racingline OEM+ Tuning centres.
All work carried out in our specialist workshop complies to our own exacting standards, and each job is undertaken in strict accordance with manufacturer specifications.
The Elite Euro promise
Because we only service and maintain Audi, Volkswagen and Skoda vehicles in our German auto service centre, we know them inside out. Our technicians are factory trained professionals who are constantly building their specialist knowledge on all aspects of European cars.
When you entrust your car to us you can be confident that it will receive a specialist service carried out to manufacturer’s specifications with no short cuts. We take the time to provide a comprehensive quote for the job and will show you the parts which we replace.
To experience the benefit of using a specialist German auto service centre, give us a call on (08) 9309 3636 or send us an online enquiry we’ll get back to you by return.