Volkswagen Servicing, Repairs, and Parts
Volkswagen is a name synonymous with quality, reliability and precision German engineering. If you’ve bought a Volkswagen, you know you’ve bought much more than just a car. And because no one knows your Volkswagen better than we do, you’ll always get top quality VW service by highly knowledgeable technicians who are as committed to your VW as you are.
No compromises! Quality VW parts only.
Our technicians are factory trained and experienced, so they know the value of using genuine and OEM spare parts and fluids. We’ve been called on too often to fix Volkswagen’s who have been harmed by workshops that cut corners and use non-genuine parts, inferior oil or unskilled mechanics.
Servicing your VW in Perth
Because we’re committed to always providing a top quality service for your Volkswagen, we don’t take short cuts. That means we don’t offer cut price VW Servicing for your car. Instead, at Elite Euro’s Perth workshop you’ll get value for money and:
– superior quality log book servicing for all Volkswagen models;
– work which is carried out in accordance with manufacturer specifications;
– we use only genuine and OEM parts and fluids;
– every service includes a diagnostic scan, complete vehicle inspection and safety check;
– your logbook will be properly stamped and filled out, so you don’t lose track;
– we fix a service reminder sticker to your windscreen; and
– at the end you will receive a complete invoice detailing all work carried out and parts fitted. In fact we keep all parts replaced for your inspection.
A quality Volkswagen service pays dividends
At Elite Euro’s we take VW Servicing seriously. We’ve set the benchmark high because we don’t compromise on quality or safety.
Because the VW service we offer complies with all manufacturer requirements, we offer a 12 month warranty on all parts and labour, making us the perfect alternative to dealership servicing.
VW Pre-Purchase Inspection
Are you thinking of buying a pre-owned Volkswagen? If you’re not mechanically minded and need an opinion on the current condition of the car, we’re here to help! We can perform a full inspection and run a diagnostics test to ensure there are no issues before you make the purchase. This service only costs $185 and could save you thousands.
When you drop off your Volkswagen for service, maintenance or repairs at the Elite Euro Wangara workshop, you’ll know it’s in safe hands because we’ve spent decades looking after Audi, SKODA, and the whole V.A.G. family of cars. And because we are a fully registered workshop, you can be sure that your new car warranty will not be compromised.
Call us on 9309 3636 for all your VW service and maintenance needs.